Danvers Family Doctors, P.C.
Family Medicine & Primary Care Practice located in Danvers, MA
we could Detect
The Galleri Multi-Cancer Early-Detection Test* can look for signals in the blood that may be associated with cancer to identify more than 50 types of cancer. 1,2
If cancer is detected in its early stages, treatment outcomes and survival rates may improve.
The test has a few advantages, including:
- It finds a lot of cancers that aren’t usually checked for, so you can get treated sooner.
- A straightforward blood draw can make it part of a routine visit.
- If a cancer signal is found, the results indicate where the cancer originated in the body, assisting us in determining your next steps.
Watch a short video explaining the test below to find out more.
Visit to review Important Safety Information
Flexible Payment Options
for the Galleri® Test
0% interest for up to 12 months1
Maybe FSA/HSA eligible2
- Galleri collection kit
- Blood draw services through a GRAIL partner if needed
- Sample processing at the GRAIL lab, including analysis
of over 1 million DNA sites for a cancer signal
- Your Galleri test result report with explanation of results
- Post-test results support from GRAIL as needed
- Cohn A, Richards D, Klein EA, and others A targeted multi-cancer early detection test that is based on methylation has been clinically validated. LB013 Abstract presented from April 10 to 15, 2021, at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Virtual Annual Meeting.
- MB Amin, et al. Eds). The eighth edition of the Cancer Staging Manual from the American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC). SEER*Stat Database: Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) Program (www.seer.cancer.gov) SEER 18 Regulations Research Data, November 2018 Sub. Those between the ages of 50 and 79 who were diagnosed between the years 2006 and 2015 are included. “Early/Localized” refers to invasive localized tumors that have not spread beyond the organ of origin, while “Late/Metastasized” refers to invasive cancers that have metastasized beyond the organ of origin to other parts of the body.
2. If eligible, pre-tax dollars in your flexible spending account (FSA) or health savings account (HSA) may be used for reimbursement for the Galleri test. Check with your FSA/HSA administrator to determine eligibility